It’s only three simple ingredients. Three simple ingredients to a party in your mouth, my friends. And it takes so little time, you’ll wonder why no one ever told you the gloriousness of this dip sooner. But no matter! I was making this for dinner the other night – yes, chips and dip are considered dinner around these parts – when I thought, “Hey! Share this with your people!” Ready for The Mouth Party?
Sausage Dip: The Easiest, Tastiest Three Ingredient Dip. Ever.
Serving Size: Generously serves 4 – 6 people
- 8 oz (one block) Cream Cheese
- 15 oz can Rotell – juice and all
- 1 pound Italian Sausage (or whatever tasty sausage you prefer)
- Brown sausage in pan.
- Add Rotell, and cook for 5 minutes or until most of the juices have been reduced (the amount of liquid you have in the pan will determine how thick or thin your dip is in the end).
- Add cream cheese and stir until thoroughly melted and incorporated into mixture.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or french bread!
- If you’re in a rush and can’t get to your butcher counter, a package of encased sausage is great to use too. Just remove the casing and you’re golden.
- If you’re in a rush, DUMP IT IN THE CROCKPOT!
- This dip is tasty, hearty and VERY rich. Sharing is imperative!