This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.
Confession time: I’m addicted to chubby lip crayons!
I definitely have been amassing a small collection over here: my makeup bag generally has two in it, my purse has one roaming around at the bottom, and my makeup drawer, well, I’m not quite sure how many are in there! They’re just so fun to use! I think I own more of these crayons than I do lipsticks and liners combined!
Across the board, I love how fun they are – they come in great colors – and give me bang for my buck. They’re so easy to use (no sharpening!) and one step up from using plain ole lip blam – pretty amazing! Have you been eyeing some of these lip colors? If you’ve been on the fence about them, I recommend you pick one up because you’ll be pleasantly happy with the results!
Want to see what colors are next on my radar? Here’s what I’ve got on my list:
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in Niagara Overlook
- Julep Plush Pout Lip Crayon in Almond Nude Creme
- Laura Geller Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon in Purple Currant
- Tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Moody
Oh, were you thinking of trying your hand at some lip crayon fun instead? Check out these fun DIYs making your own lippies!