Random: I’m sitting here watching “Wolverine” with my husband. Three things: First, who knew Wolverine was three hundred years old? Second, Hugh Jackman running around naked. Third, RYAN REYOLDS.
Anyway, the movie got me thinking: What if we could live for three hundred years? And of course, I nixed that thought. Who would want to live that long? Dealing with period cramps for three hundred years? And if that’s the case, then my son would probably have that whole mutant gene thing and age just as slowly as me. Can we say taking care of a toddler for two hundred years?
So here, have a look at the items on my bucket list that I, as a normal, non-mutant being, am currently trying to accomplish.
Adaptation of “Bucket (PSF)” by Pearson Scott Forman | Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons
My Top Ten Bucket List Items
- Be fluent in five languages – This way I can ensure I can say, “When do we eat?” in as many languages as possible
- Travel throughout Europe
- Understand my husband – or men in general
- Have a vacation home. Somewhere. Anywhere. Doesn’t matter to me.
- Be cast in a Broadway show
- Compete in a Tahitian dance fete
- Be cast in a TV sitcom
- Star in a serious action flick. Where I get to do stunts and stuff. Ooooh.
- Run a marathon – Okay, maybe I use the term “currently trying” loosely…
- Eat these items in these places: Macaroon in Paris, apple strudel in Germany, Thai pancake and mango and sticky rice in Thailand, fried chicken in the South, roast pork in Fiji
I love memes. Wait, you too? WE’RE TWINS! Why not take a break and play Top Ten, then? If you blog, grab my button, choose your Top Ten topic (you can use mine!), post it on your blog, and leave your link in the comments below. If you don’t blog, play along by leaving your list in the comments, too!