Yes, dear readers, what you just read is correct: this is the last Top Ten Tuesday…
Because we’re moving it to Thursdays!
That’s right! Beginning next week, Top Ten Tuesday will become Top Ten Thursday! And not only is the day changing, but I’ve got two, count ‘em, TWO, Top Ten Thursday co-owners! Stay tuned for more Top Ten Thursday news! *Doing my Happy Dance*
And now (drum roll, please)…
The final installation of Top Ten Tuesday!
Dedicated to my husband and all the fantastic people that make up the NFL. Because, without the NFL, I would be stuck watching “Deadliest Catch.” All. Year. Long.
Top Ten Reasons I Love Football Season
- It’s a great husband babysitter – when football is on, I can do whatever I want without interruption
- I can spend hours on the computer without fear of judgment from you-know-who
- Eating chips! … Since chips and football go hand in hand…
- Maybe this will be the year my 49ers will stage a comeback… I can hear you laughing…
- The Super Bowl commercials
- Since HBL will be preoccupied, I can watch all the chick flicks I want. Of course, on the smaller TV *wink*
- HBL + Football = I get to catch up on reading
- When his team wins, I have a husband who is happy to help around the house!
- Football season makes my hubs happy. Therefore, I am happy
- Did I mention all the awesome greasy food?
I love memes. Wait, you too? WE’RE TWINS! Why not take a break and play Top Ten, then? If you blog, grab my button, choose your Top Ten topic (you can use mine!), post it on your blog, and leave your link in the comments below. If you don’t blog, play along by leaving your list in the comments, too!