Oh, friends. My poor blog is suffering from neglect. Meme heavy, infrequent posting – ugh! – it’s enough to make a grown woman cry! Maybe it’s the mood in the blogosphere, maybe it’s my inadequate time management skills. Maybe it’s that real life is just so busy. Any way you hack it, the posts here have been slim pickings. My sincerest apologies to you, dear readers!
While I’m working out my new bloggy format and posting schedule, things may not update around here as frequently as I’d like. But, I’ll still be visiting your blogs, reading up on your fabulous lives, and trying to comment as much as humanly possible.
And with that, this week’s Top Ten Tuesday will be a list of some of the things in my life that are keeping me away from my blog.
Top Ten Things Keeping Me From Posting Regularly
- Fatigue – It takes a lot to squeeze out thoughts onto virtual paper
- Monkey Man and his mobility – AAGGGHHHH!!!
- The fact that everything in my house is covered in food and needs to be cleaned everyday
- Writing – other than blog posts
- A serious workout life. Yes, I have regained my Gym Monkey status
- Planning my vacation back home to California in two weeks – YIPPEE!
- Sweeping up piles and piles of dog hair – BTW, when I got my two shorthaired doggies, I got them because I didn’t want shedding. Guess what? Shorthaired doggies shed, too
- Sleep – well, actually, the pursuit of sleep. This whole new “healthy living” thing I’m doing? It’s forcing me to get to bed at a decent hour, keeping me from those couple of hours that I usually use for writing my blog posts! Boooo! But Yaaaay! Because I’m getting SOME sleep!
- Social life – Again, this healthy living plan I’m following is forcing me to get some control over my inner-hermit: I’m getting out there to socialize again
- A four-letter word: L. A. Z. Y.
I love memes. Wait, you too? WE’RE TWINS! Why not take a break and play Top Ten, then? If you blog, grab my button, choose your Top Ten topic (you can use mine!), post it on your blog, and leave your link in the comments below. If you don’t blog, play along by leaving your list in the comments, too!