As I blog hop around Cyberspace, one thing is for certain: everyone is head over heels in love with their husbands (awesome), and these men seem to be perfect. HUH?!
… I must be the only one who married the “normal” kind of guy, then.
Don’t get me wrong, my husband has wonderful characteristics, like, he feeds me (the true way to my heart), he only rolls his eyes once when I tell him I need to go shopping, and he lets me stay glued to my computer almost twenty-four seven, so I can blog, and write, and surf the net!
I know, I know, he sounds pretty awesome already – especially the bit about him feeding me – but listen, nobody’s perfect. He doesn’t want to eat McDonald’s every day, he doesn’t understand Gilmore Girls or Felicity, and he refuses to go to the movies and watch chick flicks. Um, hello? I am married to an imperfect being.
In which case, I will use this week’s Top Ten to list all the things it would take for my husband to become the “Perfect Man”. But hey, I’ll take him just the way he is now… I love him!
The Top Ten Things That Would Make My Husband “Perfect”
- Cleans his bathroom regularly and without my asking
- Wakes up in the middle of the night to tend to the baby
- Gives me unsolicited neck and back rubs
- Never questions any shopping bags I may carry into the house
- Doesn’t complain about my magazine addiction
- Wears whatever I tell him to, without complaint
- Stops using farting as a way to get out of serious talk
- Quits driving like a maniac and blaming other drivers for having to use his ‘defensive’ driving skills
- Actually listens to me when I talk to him – no glazed over look and mindless nodding
- Reads my mind
I love memes. Wait, you too? WE’RE TWINS! Why not take a break and play Top Ten, then? If you blog, grab my button, choose your Top Ten topic (you can use mine!), post it on your blog, and leave your link in the comments below. If you don’t blog, play along by leaving your list in the comments, too!