My original post for today was going to be a big whiny, pity party about how Facebook is my cyberstalking enabler. But while I was at my kitchen sink, washing out my pumping horns and bottles, I started thinking, “I just got home from vacation. Who comes home from vacation and starts complaining? Who does that?”
So I’m not going to do that.
But, tapped out of ideas, I was having a hard time coming up with something else to write about. So I brainstormed. Then ate grapes. Then brainstormed some more. A million things popped into my head, but all of them got shot down when I couldn’t write more than two sentences. So, as my offering to you, here is a list of the Top Ten random things I might have blogged about if there was enough behind them to be more than a Tweet on Twitter.
Top Ten “Better As A Tweet” Post Topics
- How do news anchorwomen get such perfect hair?
- I like my earlobes. They remind me of my grandpa’s
- I got new eyeglasses. Now I look like a sophisticated Japanese Exchange Student, and I’m not even Japanese!
- Russell Crowe can do any accent in the world perfectly… or can he?
- My baby boy is to his Exersaucer, as most men are to opera
- I have heat rash on my neck
- I love my husband. I’m staring at him and making googly eyes right now
- Spring is here: I’m wearing PJ shorts
- My bangs. When will I figure them out?
- Wherever I go, there is a weird morning breath/subtle spoiling broccoli smell. Is that my mouth?
I love memes. Wait, you too? WE’RE TWINS! Why not take a break and play Top Ten, then? If you blog, grab my button, choose your Top Ten topic (you can use mine!), post it on your blog, and leave your link in the comments below. If you don’t blog, play along by leaving your list in the comments, too!