Janet Jackson once spectacularly said, “What have you done for me LATE-leeeeee?” A very important question to ask, my friends. And so, I ask myself, with all the time I’ve spent on this computer and all the energy I’ve spent on my blog, it is only fair to ask this blog:
What have you done for me late-lee? OooooOOOooOOOohhh, yeah!
And you know what my blog said in response (and with an attitude)? It said:
I’m more than a hobby, girlfriend! I’m your therapist! I’m your quasi online diary! Hello? I keep you from turning straight loco from all the craziness you insist on surrounding yourself with!
My blog speaks truth. What my blog has done for me so far can be summed up in two little words: a lot. So, this week’s Top Ten list, I give you the top ten things my blog has done for my life. Enjoy!
The Top Ten Things My Blog Does For Me
- Keeps me sane by letting me ‘share my feelings’
- Connects me with cool mommies around the world
- Allows me to practice and improve my writing skills
- Keeps me honest – ‘coz if I write something untruthful, my sister will call me out
- Keeps me in touch with my surroundings as I look out for good post topics
- Helps me use ‘big’ words, words other than ‘poo-poo’, ‘ba-ba’, and ‘um-um’
- Makes me laugh – some of the comments you all leave on my posts crack me up!
- Informed me that being a mommy makes me part of the Super Awesome Club
- Forces me to learn patience – especially when dealing with a temperamental internet connection, hosting updates, etc., etc.
- Keeps my brain from turning into mush
I love memes. Wait, you too? WE’RE TWINS! Why not take a break and play Top Ten, then? If you blog, grab my button, choose your Top Ten topic (you can use mine!), post it on your blog, and leave your link in the comments below. If you don’t blog, play along by leaving your list in the comments, too!